11 November 2010

Sometimes, i ask myself..
What does family means?

People might think family is just like respecting your parents, and making sure that they feed you well and giving you enough allowance for yourself.. Right..?

For me, i don't really know the meaning of the word 'family' yet.
Although my family isn't broken... But why do feel that?

Daddy has change so much after something 'extra'
Coming home late every night. Being showing attitude whenever we talk or sometimes he doesn't even come home at all. Trying to respect him but he just keeps on showing us the 'attitude'. Like we offended him. Recently he kept quiet throughtout our whole dinner meal.
And mostly not a single word comes out from his mouth. Everytime during dinner, he kept looking at his phone and just keep on sms-ing non stop. From home to the car, from the car to the place we having our meal, from our meal to the car and back home.

Mummy has being acting not right too.
Now days when i come back home late everyday, she don't really call me and pester me to come home. Maybe she just give me one call and ask me when i am.
But she's just not the 'mother' i use to know anymore.

My brother is just plain useless lah.
Everything has to go his way.
He just find everything unfair if my life is better then him.
Seriously spechless about his childish nonsense. Wonder when will he grow up and learn to give in to his younger sister (me).

But sometimes, i always wanna ask, is this really the meaning of FAMILY?
Sometimes, friends can understand me more. Comfort me more. And giving me better advices. But my parents doesn't really sees it.

Going to church makes my attitude becomes better.
But whenever i do something wrong, they will just blame the church/group for not teaching me the right stuffs.
BUT. They should ask themself, did they even teach me well?

This is some thoughs that i recently though of lah.
I don't like to be treat this way.
All my friends said i have a good life.. And whenever i want money, my parents will give.
BUT all i want is something.. Something that is call LOVE.

No comments: