26 December 2010

Okay. Is been so long since i blogged.
Yeah. I'm getting lazier and lazier each day.
Everyday when i'm out, at least will have 50 pictures.
So by the time i upload is already...
-
.
Yeah.. i still love secondary school though.
Is like, when you're in school.. You just quickly hope you're out of the school.
But when you're out of the school, you just hope time didn't pass that fast..
I believe this is what everyone will go through.
-
And i'm in city harvest for 1 year plus already! So happy.
I love god and E243.
-
PEACE.
-
-
-
-

Baby girls are separated now :(
I don't know why and how but everyone seems so different now.
I remembered during school, we were be the noisier girls in class.
And those nerds hated us cause we asked them to shut up when we were the one talking so loudly most of the time.
.
I remembered that we got into this really big fight with the Indian girls.
Because they said i was racist. I only asked them to keep their mouth shut and they said i was racist because my clique is also talking.. So my clique shouted back and then..
PI LI PA LAH AH BU LA MEH NEH AH FAI NAH started coming out..
.......

So the case involves the discipline mistress. All those discipline people came up and settle the stuffs for us. We almost got into a fight.
I was super hot tempered at that moment. So i can just give anyone a punch.
Baby girls cool me down and i was sooo angry till i cried. (Haha)
In the end, the indians lost and they apologized to us.
The feeling was like 'UHHH WOHOOO!'
Hahaha, oh man. Those were the days.

No comments: