03 March 2011

My turn to do some sayings.

Yes, i've read your blog about my relationship with you.
I know it really didn't turn out well. It really didn't reach the expectation you were looking for right? And yes, my 'excuse' / reason for breaking up with you might not be a really 'good' one for you. But you see. Those people had become part of my family. And they're in my life.
They are really the one who will always be with me, and they are the only one will always be there for me. Be it good or bad. Yes, i know they might have disappoint me sometimes, but i know, no one is perfect. No one is really perfect...
And yes, spending my time with you was what i always wanted. Like being in our own world. But frankly speaking. I was really sad when i tried asking you to cancel your relationship with your best buddy. You didn't really took my words for real.
I though that, if you really love me, you will do anything for me. But...
I was thinking 'if you can't break up a fake relationship in facebook with your best friend, how will i know that you will continue to love me as your girlfriend?'
-
-
Life was up and down when we were thinking of being together, but we didn't wanna hurt each other.
It was really a rollar coaster ride for me & you.
And i didn't really wanna hurt our friendship. I really didn't.
I really treasure you so much that when you think we should go our own ways after breaking up, i really did cry. I really did. I was really upset and didn't feel like doing anything. My mood was really fed up when people pisses me off. It was so heartbreaking when you texted me about it. Have you ever heard of
'Breaking up with a boyfriend is a million times easier than breaking up with a best friend.'
-
-
And, im not trying to shoot you back. I just really want you to know how i felt. Is really terrible.
.
So can you see how much i really treasure our friendship?
I really do love you, i really do. :'(

No comments: