19 June 2011

:)

Well, i hope i can really stay active in my blog! Hehe.
-
-
-
Saturday. Which was yesterday.


Went to service. After service had a wonderful dinner with my members.
We didn't had this wonderful dinner together for so long already. ):
Really thank God for yesterday fellowship.












As usual, spam pictures like free flow.
-
-
-
-

Friday.


Is friday! Hahaha, went ikea with baby, Verlin, Dixie & Nicole.
Dixie seriously got time issue.
She said meet at 6pm. And she came at 7pm with Nicole. Seriously...



After getting ourself so full, they came to my house to chill!
Haha Baby and Dixie already planned to stay in my house for one night!
So we got to fetch Verlin & Nicole to cab back home and off to watch our ghost movie!
















Watched this super scary movie lah. Was so lame but scary.
Overall rating was, lame. HAHAHA but oh well..
So we went for a movie marathon till 3.30am!!!?!
-
-
Dixie and I was so hungry and kept on saying about macdonald.
Hahahhahaa, baby was so annoyed cause she was a light sleeper :/
Soon after saying a few sentence about macdonald, we fell asleep. HAHAHA.












Next morning, i found myself shivering.
Cause some cute cute girl sleeping beside me, she took the whole blanket!
She still not bad leh, left a small bit of blanket for me.
[So small that only it can only cover one of my leg]
Had lunch at pizza hut!
-
-
-
-
-
Thursday.


Wanted to have dinner with Cherie. But then i overslept.
And she was also sleeping :/
So we decided to just go compass to have a quick meal.
Hahaha, and we had so much fun sitting the $1 ride thing....


I was kind of surprise that the machine didn't stop moving. HAHA.

Well, till here.
BYE!

No comments: