18 September 2011

Computer crashed. So I guess you guys have to wait awhile for my very next post.

Everything has came crushing down between you and me. :(
I always though that if you really love this person.. You wouldn't leave them...
But now I'm all wrong and confused..

Is like you have been waiting for a period of time to be together with this particular person..
Suddenly they don't wanna be with you and leave you alone just like this.

You told me to know my limits and I kind of "force" you to tell me what's the meaning of it.
You warned me and told me that is sure gonna break my heart and is gonna hurt my feeling.
I refused to listen and still insist of telling me. Now I've regretted. I rather be kept in the dark then knowing the truth.
Maybe this is really karma..

But the memories you gave me was really so deep and is so hard to forget. And now... Is really seriously hard to move on.
Remember the days when you were sick? I waited for you outside your working place for 5 hours standing to pass you your medicine and had supper with you.
Remember the day when you told me that you're super busy with being someone's full time girlfriend? I was so happy to hear that and couldn't get it off my mind whenever I think of you.
Remember you always fetched me from work and accompanied me home and waited for me to get clean and changed before heading out?
Remember that we always watch scary movies under blanket tugging ourself in bed?
Remember the kiss we had?

How can I just forget all these stuffs just like this. Could you teach me how? :(
Im a very strong girl outside. But very emotionally weak in the inside.
I know crying for 5 days straight won't make you come back. But I really tried my best.
Maybe I shouldnt really hold onto your freedom that much. But what's the use regretting all thi now after I've lose you.
Now that you had me replace with your current boyfriend. All I can say is, be happy with him. :')
I really still love you. Sincerely, your ex girlfriend.

No comments: