08 December 2011


IM BACK.
Shall just do some short post. Since theres so many pictures.......
I shouldn't do much talking. Hahaha!
Went out with YJ & Leilaani!
Shopping as usual!
-
-
-
-
-
Went airport to study with Venus and Andrew.
Wasn't good at all can.........

-
-
-
-
-
28 november, was Gina birthday, surprised her at her door step at 12am with her cousin.
Hahah stayed over at her house and we had like less then 3 HOURS of sleep before school starts. -.-
.
.
Then the next day.....

After our exams we are suppose to rush home and get change and go Gina's house to surprise her...
But then no one told her we are gonna go out with her on that day.....
So she already made plans with her mother. #FAIL.
But she manage to convince her mother to let her off around 8pm!

Wasn't really a surprise? BUT it was unexpected okay.
Went NEX rooftop. So bloody hot can.......
That was a moment of time that i wish i could just take off my shirt.
-
-
-
-
Next day i forgot what happen. HAHA!
So it was my turn to turn 17 on 30th november!
Spend my day with my best bitch friend :)
Shopping like free flow -.-
Literally top man and top shop siao.
See how much we changed since secondary 4? Hahaha okay maybe not much difference.
-
-
-
-

My clique like scam me only can.
They said they gonna celebrate with me on 2nd december. In the end, they surprise me.
Actually was kind of expected. Know why??
........
.
.
.
.
Reason 1) Gina wrote in the wrong conversation. She wrote the birthday stuffs in our own conversation when shes suppose to write in the other conversation.
-
-
-
Reason 2) The singer at fish and co sang a birthday song to me. It was delicated to me. Then Venus went 'Eh you got friend here ah? They wish you happy birthday leh" (Which is kind of obvious is from them.)
-
-
-
Reason 3) When the MC say they can write down their friend birthday on a piece of paper, so they can read out to everyone............. Next moment, Levine ask me for pen and paper....... (HAHA)
-
-
-
Reason 4) While working with Felicia... I borrowed her phone to whatsapp my clique for some stuffs... (Cause i was charging my phone) I saw a conversation saying 'Checkered shirt and...." So i kind of suspected is about my birthday one cause.... i didnt remind them i wanted checkered shirt. HAHAHA! Then she suddenly wanted back her phone....... So after she lended me again... i realise the conversation name became 'FRIENDS' instead of the checkered thing.
Hahahah and i went to read the conversation.. She said 'Change title, Bella using my phone"
HAHAHA.
-
-
-
Theres still like more lah, but.... i couldnt rememeber. So this kind of small little stuffs makes me think alot and suspect alot of stuffs.


But neverless, THANKS BITCHES!


They make me wear the 'its my brithday' board around cineleisure.
Wah xiasuay to the max... But then i thank GOD that is on a thursday night.
(Not much people)
Caught breaking dawn with them..
Suppose to ton but everyone was dead tired.
So we decided to go home after that!


-
-
-
The very next day....
Celebrated my birthday with cell.
Hehehe, didnt expected that........
-
Me and Grace was some how looking at people profile in facebook.
Suddenly, everyone starting singing very loud 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~'
Thanks for the checkered, cards and the cake guys. <3
-
-
-
To be contiune...........

No comments: